To create a Path in FogMS and make it available in the BME you need to set up a Path asset. Such a path asset consists of multiple images which need to be created separately in FogMS. Unfortunately this is not yet an optimized process but we are already working on future improvements.
In general a
Path consists of at least two images which are the Thumbnail and a Path center image and are the bare minimum for a working path.
- The Thumbnail is stored in a
Path which also defines its necessary metadata.
- The Path center image is store in a
Path segment and contains the actual image that gets drawn by the Path tool.
Images have to obey following rules:
- All images have to be horizontally aligned
- Path centers must repeat seamlessly
- Path centers must have the same dimensions
- Path ends always start at the left and are mirrored by the editor if necessary
- Path ends must connect seamlessly to the right with Path centers on both sides
- Path ends must have the same height in px as Path centers
Example for the images of a Path: