April Update 2
DungeonFog Battlemap Editor - v5.6.3
Due to changes in this update favorites for Fonts and Color Grading have been reset. The top 16 fonts that were originally added from the font submissions have been automatically marked as favorites for everyone. Our default font 'Roboto' has been added to favorites as well.
- The following settings have been moved to user profiles, and will no longer be reset when using the reset tool.
- Favorites for both Fonts and Color Grading
- Category selection in the props tool
- Open/Close status of all folders in all tools
- The texture picker when opened will now open to the prop texture/color that was already selected. If that folder was closed, it will now be opened and the selected texture highlighted. This change also applies to the token image picker.
- Fixed a bug where deleting prop groups too fast would crash the editor.
- Fixed a bug that would name a prop incorrectly if placed after placing a prop template while remaining in the prop tool.
- Hidden layers will no longer be displayed in the export 'Levels' menu.
- Stage lighting will now be properly updated when using undo/redo.
- The 'Ambient Light' values are now properly updated when using undo/redo.
- Fixed a bug where the doors would not be displayed in folders.
- Added a self-healing function where doors that are attached to rooms but on a non-existing wall are removed automatically.
- Fixed a bug where the editor would crash when a font didn't support a character. Characters that do not exist within a font are converted to 'Roboto Regular' to be displayed.
- Room tags now keep their orientation with their associated room when the room(room group) is flipped or rotated.
- Fixed a bug where custom tokens in the asset manager were not properly applying border settings when selected.
- Fixed a bug where tokens without a border were not rotating the image properly.
Campaign Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where campaign tokens were not properly applying border settings when selected.